Vinyl Printing is not just a cost effective alternative when screen printing or embroidery are not suitable, it is a high quality, precise, durable method of branding Polos, t-shirts, Sweat shirts, tracksuits, Work, Leisure, Sports and Team Wear in its own right.
Vinyl printing is perfect for small to medium quantity orders containing few colours, Large Names, Web Addresses, Sponsors Logos, Team / Sports Names, Numbers and one off Bespoke Designs, using the following colours:-
Vinyl printing uses vector graphics in order to cut the logo, name, number or design using a CAD Cutter / Plotter from 50mtr rolls of vinyl. The cut design is then “Weeded” (The process where the surplus vinyl is removed by hand leaving the design) it is then pressed on to the garment or item using an industrial heat press.
Prices vary according to quantity, size, position and number of colours per design but as a guide for single colour names and logos they are from:-
- Small Name / logo for sleeve or breast area = From 2.00€
- Web Address / Telephone number / Company Name for rear of garment = From 4.00€
- Team Numbers including name = From 9.00€ per Garment dependent upon style
- Two line Company Name with Telephone Number or Web Address = From 6.00€
- One Off Bespoke design up to A4 size = From 12.00€
Vectorising = From 25.00€ (Plain text is normally Free Of Charge) (Please contact us for Special offers and advice)
Contract Printing = Cutting and Printing Of Design in one position = From 1.50€ for garments or articles supplied by you. (Please contact us for a personalised quotation based on quantity, logo size, number of colours and type of garments or articles to be supplied)