Dye Sublimation printing is the process of printing high quality full colour logos names, and images onto polyester or high polyester content Polo shirts, T-Shirts, Sports / Team wear, Pennants, flags, Caps and Mugs etc.
The image is initially printed on to a special coated heat-resistant transfer paper which is then transferred onto the garment or item using an industrial heat press operating at a temperature around 180 to 210 C (375 F).
Under high temperature and pressure, the dye turns into a gas and permeates the fabric which then solidifies into its fibres. The garment or article is permanently dyed so it can be washed without damaging the quality of the image.
Prices : Prices vary according to quantity, size and position but as a guide for printing on to Polo shirts and T shirts they are from:-
- Small Name / logo for sleeve or breast area. From 2.50€
- Web Address / Telephone number / Company Name / logo for front or rear of garment. From 6.00€
- “One Off” Bespoke design up to Letter size = From 14.00€
- Artwork = From 25.00€ (Plain text or acceptable logos / artwork provided by you is normally Free Of Charge)
- (Please contact us for Special offers and advice)